Profile

mrsbrown: (Default)
mrsbrown
mrsbrown: (Default)
[personal profile] mrsbrown
 I had covid last week and a migraine yesterday.  My brain is going a mile a minute with my pent up list of things I want to do, but my heart is also racing and I'm struggling to stand up for long at a time without feeling dizzy.

I'm sitting drinking a litre of water to increase my blood pressure and thinking about how to stop my brain from racing. Usually I would do one of the things on my list to bring me brain comfort but what do I do when that's not an option? I read. Hmm, no wonder I spend so much time online - I'm compulsively looking to shut up the voice in my head.

I wonder if adhd meds would change that experience? 

Date: 2023-10-20 09:19 pm (UTC)
motg: (Default)
From: [personal profile] motg
Good luck! Head-weasels tend to follow in COVID's wake. One step at a time.....

Date: 2023-10-21 09:44 am (UTC)
hnpcc: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hnpcc
It would be interesting to find out, although if reading is doing it already would it be much different?

I have no idea.
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 12:12 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios